1. Grill the steak until medium rare (approximately 5 - 6 minutes on each side) until the centre is light pink.
2. Cut the steak into thin slices approximate 0.5 cm thick.
3. Place a wok or saucepan over a high heat. Add the steak slices, water and braise for a minute.
4. Add one tablespoon of coriander, the green chilli, lemon juice and fish sauce.
5. Mix well and remove from the heat.
6. Add the remaining coriander, cucumber and spring onions (here you can add additional chopped chilli if you wish) mix well and serve immediately.