1. Zest one of the limes and juice all four into a large bowl.
2. Add all the remaing ingredients for the marinade and whisk together until combined.
3. Score the chicken with 3 to 4 deep slits and add to the marinade. Massage the marinade into the chicken.
4. Cover and chill in a fridge for at least 4 hours, ideally overnight.
5. Preheat the grill for medium high heat. If using BBQ coals, ensure that they are also medium-hot.
6. Brush the grill plate with some oil. You can also use tongs and a paper towel soaked in oil to wipe the grill plate.
7. Place the chicken on to the grill, and cook for a few minutes on each side until fully cooked through. The internal temperature should be a minimum of 74°C and the juices should run clear.
8. As an alternative, and also if outdoor cooking is not an option, you can use a cast iron skillet pan or grill/broil under a direct medium to high heat. Check and turn occassionaly to ensure the chicken cooks evenly through.
9. Garnish with coriander.