1. Blend the prawns and egg white into a smooth paste and transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. Add the chillies and mix thoroughly.
3. Spread the prawn paste onto one side of each of the bread slices.
4. Spread the sesame seeds evenly onto a plate and then press the bread — prawn side down — onto to the sesame seeds so that they become embedded into the prawn paste.
5. Heat some of the oil in a frying pan on a medium heat and fry the bread slices — prawn side down — until golden brown.
6. Turnover and fry on the other side until golden brown.
7. Remove and place on to kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
8. Cut the slices into triangles and serve immediately.